Bollards - Fixed & Hydraulic
We have a large range of Automatic Rising Bollards that can be installed in a variety of different applications, are robust and a high security method of preventing vehicular access. Our range includes Automatic Bollards with built-in flashing lights that operate during operation, that can extend to a height of over 900mm with operational times of just 4 seconds, dependant upon your requirements. One or more bollards can be installed and operated together or individually.
- Automatic Bollards
- Residential & Commercial Bollards
- City Centre Bollards
- Traffic Lane Control & Traffic Limitation
- Anti Ram Raid Bollards
- Control of Pedestrianised Areas
FAAC City is a metal cylinder with a piston mechanism enabling it to be raised and lowered by command.
- These bollards are highly resistant to impact and atmospheric agents. They are housed inside compartments set into road surfaces and control traffic and/or parking.
- There are 2 versions for different applications.
- This type of bollard should be used when access is restricted, or be combined with the automatic version of FAAC City. It manages transit and/or parking without high costs and without the need for an electrical supply. In fact, thanks to the single-acting gas actuator, automatic manual lifting with the aid of a key is possible. This version doesn’t require any electronic control equipment or electrical setups. The bollard is actually raised/lowered by a gas piston fitted inside (the piston raises it, but a manual thrust is necessary to lower it)
-The automatic bollard is activated by a signal from an access control device and is powered by a hydraulic system housed inside the foundation box in the ground. The bollard is manufactured with specified accessories fitted including a 10 metre power cable as standard (can be longer if required). The control board will link up to 9 slave boards allowing a maximum of 10 bollards to operate simultaneously.
- A more robust model of the automatic version is the FAAC CITY K275 H7000, which was specifically designed to meet increasingly frequent security requirements. The K series unit has higher impact resistance than the standard FAAC City.
Crash Rated PAS 68 K12 Automatic Crash Rated Automatic Bollards
We have a large range of Crash Rated PAS 68 K12 Automatic Bollards. We offer extremely high security automatic bollards that are Pas 68 & K12 crash tested bollards and ram raid resistant, fully encased and secure when lowered or raised. High visibility is guaranteed by a set of programmable (flashing or constant) LED's around the top of the bollard. Optional extras include UPS constant power battery back up to maintain locking during power failures and a heating kit to provide icing in cold areas, along with remote interfaces to identify what position the bollard(s) are, i.e .raised or lowered.
- Automatic Bollards Crash Rated
- PAS Rated Bollards
- High Performance Bollards
- Ram Raid Bollards
- High Security Bollards
- Anti-Terrorist Bollards
Power Bollards Pop Up Power Posts & Popup Power Supplies, Rising Power Poles
A range of automatic and semi-automatic power poles and power post rising bollards. Ideal in town centre environments where temporary power is required but not left on show. The units can be retracted at the press of a remote control keyring fob, a keypad or from a remote command centre such as a control room. Ideal for market and events, as opposed to running in temporary power with the associated health & safety issues, the power poles and posts can be installed once and used when required, there are no limits to the amount of units that can be installed. With just the turn of a key, the bollard rises alone and locks automatically in the raised position. A push of the foot causes the bollard to retract and lock in the lower position. The waterproof level of the units protects the electrical components from oxidizing and from bad contacts. Wires and extension cables are thus prevented from running on the ground, avoiding possible hazards. Robust design makes your energy supply completely vandal-proof. The cover, casing, carriage, cross hitch and rails are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Retractable Power Post & Poles
- Minimizes Health & Safety Trip Hazards
- Maintains the Surrounding
- Secure When Down
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Permanently Installed
Automatic Chain Barrier & Bollard System
Automatic Chain Barrier & Bollard System can be used to close off an area and an excellent deterrent. An alternative to the traditional barrier arm and more imposing than a standard bollard. When lowered the chain can be driven over and is robust
- Fully Automatic Chain Barrier Bollard
- Excellent Alternative to a Barrier
- Opening up to 16m
Static Bollards Crash Rated
PAS 68. EDS range of crash rated PAS 68 bollards, can help with the current threat of crime and terrorism. Crash Rated bollards need to be able to withstand the impact of vehicle and prevent the vehicle entering the protected site, standard bollards provide only a decorative feature or act as a deterrent. We have a range of high security bollards to protect buildings, institutions and structures alike, from vehicle ram raids and acts of terrorism etc. Crash Rated Static Bollards
- Static Bollards
- Crash Rated
- PAS Rated Bollards
- High Performance Bollards
Static Bollards for Perimeter Protection
Static bollards are manufactured to the highest quality, and are available in several finishes, galvanised, galvanised and powder coated, stainless steel, Polypropylene or Wooden in a variety of common stock lengths and sizes to suit you requirements. Options include: Flat or Semi Dome Caps, T caps to allow on site concrete infil, Internal RSJ or sleeves for added anti ram protection, Hazard Banding, Padlockable lift out versions.
- Static Bollards
- Perimeter Protection Bollards
- Stainless Steel Bollards
- Fixed Bollards
- Decorative Bollards
- Steel Bollards
We have a large range of Retractable Bollards as either standalone bollards or can be incorporated into a set of automatic bollards or static bollards to suit your requirements. Retractable Bollards are the ideal solution for a wide range of varied applications, including restriction of parking spaces, reservation of site for deliveries, regulation of urban flows and security for public buildings or private residences. Our mechanical retractable bollards are the result of many years of continual research and development. Each bollard consists of three structural elements (box, cover and moulded bollard head), and is supplied with a key matching the imprint selected (see examples below). The chosen site must be out of the usual passage of vehicle wheels.
- Mechanical Retractable Bollards
- Simple to Operate
Contact Us By Phone
Toronto - (416) 698-8892 Mississauga - (905) 274-5850 Cambridge - (519) 650-9320 Hamilton - (905) 523-7727